Action Alerts

Just the facts, ma'am. Or at least just the action items. I just thought it would be a good thing to have a site dedicated solely to taking action and leave the pithy rhetoric to other blogs. Contacts: Senate, House and a way to FAX via the web!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Campaign Donation Deadline: Dec. 31st

Campaign Donation Deadline: Dec. 31st

Late notice, I know. I just found this. There is a great diary over at dkos explaining the importance of making your political donations before the new year.

While finally getting around to my stack of holiday mail, I noticed a letter from a candidate I had donated to in the past. The note was reminding me that the federal campaign reporting quarter ends on December 31st, so it is important to get the money in before then.


It also lists a bunch of candidates who need support and provides links to donation pages. So if you were going to anyway...

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Karl said...

Thanks for the tip.

Karl from Operation Yellow Elephant.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Cedwyn said...

glad it was useful - thanks for visiting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home