Action Alerts

Just the facts, ma'am. Or at least just the action items. I just thought it would be a good thing to have a site dedicated solely to taking action and leave the pithy rhetoric to other blogs. Contacts: Senate, House and a way to FAX via the web!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

I'm Lefty Metalhead, and I have been invited to this blog by George Washington Hayduke. I would like to thank George for the opportunity to spread information via this wonderful blog. I look forward to contributing frequently with useful information regarding citizen action. Thanks again for the invitation.

I have my own blog,The Metal Pundit, and I welcome everyone to visit and comment. If you wish to contribute, email me: alexortiz83@msn.com.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Cedwyn said...

yay! thanks for playing in the sandbox. feel free to add links to the blogroll and what not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home